Government and NGOs
Our staff have a diverse range of former career experience, having worked within Environmental Regulation, Water Companies, Private Engineering Companies, Environmental Consultancy / Survey Companies and Academia. Drawing upon this wealth of experience we are well placed to provide advice and support to national and local Government and NGOS in relation to a wide range of environmental issues associated with aquatic environments.
Carcinus staff have developed and maintain strong, long-term relationships with regulatory and statutory nature conservation bodies and stakeholders working in or near aquatic environments. By remaining at the forefront of our field ensures that we may advise on and respond to changes in policy, legislation or opinion.
Our staff have developed a wide range of experience during their careers and have been involved at a technical or EIA project management role within the following Government and NGO projects:
- Shellfish water quality assessments on behalf of the Food Standards Agency
- Evidence standards for migratory fish.
- Ecological surveys, habitat management and restoration planning
- Sediment tracing schemes.
- National River Habitat Surveys (RHS).
- Tracer studies at designated bathing waters – Hastings and Bexhill
Our environmental consultants and survey staff support national and local Government and NGOs on environmental projects, please contact us to discuss your requirements.