News and Updates from Carcinus Ltd
Please find below the latest news and updates about the marine and freshwater ecological and environmental solutions and advice that our specialist consultants and ecologists are providing to our clients.
If you require additional information on any of our current or past activities, please contact us via our contact page or social media.
- Carcinus Announce New Employee – Joshua Baker07/05/2020Carcinus Ltd. are pleased to announce that Joshua Baker, a masters graduate, joined the team as a Freshwater and Marine Ecologist in March 2020. […]
- Membership of Avetta Consortium02/09/2019Carcinus Ltd is now a member of the Avetta Consortium. Avetta is a supply chain risk management service provider with membership awarded to suppliers having achieved specified business management standards for Health and Safety, Sustainability, Environmental, Social Responsibility, Anti-Bribery / Corruption and Financial aspects of their operations. […]
- Membership of Big Blue Ocean Cleanup – Ocean Protection Project30/08/2019Carcinus is delighted to have become a member of the Big Blue Ocean Cleanup – Ocean Protection Project. As an environmental consultancy and survey company with a specific interest in the marine environment, our membership reinforces our commitment to wanting to make a positive contribution to our local community and help support the health of our oceans. […]
- UAVs / Drones Guidance for Marine Monitoring Published25/06/2019Carcinus Ltd, partnered with MarineSpace Ltd and Alauda Aerial Surveys Ltd have written the JNCC’s latest Marine Monitoring Platform Guidelines on the use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) / drones, published June 2019. […]
- Marine Environmental Survey – Victoria Harbour, Hartlepool26/04/2019Marine Environmental Surveys Carcinus was commissioned to design and implement a multidisciplinary marine ecological survey of the approach channel and turning basin of Victoria Harbour, Hartlepool. The purpose of the study was to inform an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), with respect to predicted impacts of the proposed dredging and construction operations associated with scheme. A […]